I have been playing with the Serendipity tool in Electric Quilt 8. Centre top row is the block I started with, the one in the middle is the serendipity version of the one in the corner.
Here is the starting block and the modifications I used.
There were some other blocks in the file which may have got used in some of the designs I have saved, and I played with assorted Serendipity tools and saved just about anything I thought might be interesting, then played with fabric placement. If I had been a little less silly I would have not used such a haphazard way of playing, but the results or interesting even if I have no idea how some of them came about!
This one is OK …
… Not too sure how this one happened but it started like the one above, but couldn’t get the colouring they way I thought it should be.
In the last one I used the inside out version of the first, then re-coloured.
While I have been challenging myself to try a couple new things in Electric Quilt, Laura was taking part in my Virtual Challenge 3.