Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Christmas Bells 1 and 2 December 1, 2015
- Super 7s OP 14 November 30, 2015
- Bush Garlands 4 and 5 November 29, 2015
- Fig Jam 9 and 10 November 28, 2015
- Textile Inspirations 10 November 27, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 19 November 26, 2015
- Log Heap 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 November 25, 2015
- EQ Album Revisited 2 November 24, 2015
- Annie Clover Quilted 1 November 23, 2015
- Pieced Patched and Pretty Too 2 and 3 November 22, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
- The man who kept a quilt for 70 years – BBC News October 18, 2015
Tag Archives: Pieced
I like it … it sparkles.
This project file has been lurking in the deep since I first started playing with Log cabin designs to share. It is one of several which have over 200 designs saved, and I think it is about time I started … Continue reading
There didn’t look to be a lot of room for quilting … until I started playing!
Playing with some pieced sashing designs. Pretty … maybe too intricate for an average quilt, but could be tempted to try if I find the right place to put it. I prefer the colour of the quilting in the first … Continue reading
Had an urge to open this project file to see what was next. Interesting, and I like it. Mind you, I deleted a couple of designs which did not appeal to me at all before I found this one. ******* … Continue reading
I should play with more designs set on point. Setting Log Cabin blocks on point makes all sorts of interesting things happen .. including the Prairie Point effect around the one above … … and the curved Prairie Point around … Continue reading
This is a reminder that it is the time if year when the contents of our hall cupboard start stirring. before too long they will start escaping, and the house will start looking like a magic cave.