From Chris and Barbara.
Fussy Cutting Border Prints for Hexagons
Cutting Equilateral Triangles ~ A Tutorial
Join 664 other subscribers
Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Tangled Irish Chain 39, 40 March 20, 2023
- Cathedral Window 25, 26 March 19, 2023
- Aunt Flo’s Quilt 39, 40 March 18, 2023
- Red and White 2 Block OP 33, 34 March 17, 2023
- Super 7s OP 29, 30 March 16, 2023
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and unseen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ8 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- Double Wedding String of Beads August 6, 2015
- Curved Chimneys and Cornerstones August 5, 2015
All About Quilting
- 365 Days of Free Motion Quilting
- Barossa Quilt and Craft Cottage
- Colorways by Vicki Welsh
- Electric Quilt Company
- I am Pam Holland
- Jinny Beyer Studio
- Michele Hill
- News from the Basement
- Pam Holland
- Patchworkmaniac's Blog
- Quilters Guild of SA Inc
- Quilting with Judy Martin Newsletters
- Sandra's Snippets
- The Patchwork Angel
- Wayne Kollinger's Quilt Blog
- Westalee Design – Adjustable Rulers