Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- White onWhite Gold 6 May 24, 2015
- Dear, Dear, It’s Quilted 1, 2, 3 and 4 May 23, 2015
- Dear Dear Dear 28 May 22, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 14 May 21, 2015
- Logs on Point 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 May 20, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 19 May 19, 2015
- 9 Patch ‘n’ Apps OP 6 May 18, 2015
- EQ Album 52 May 17, 2015
- EQ 9x9s 70 and 71 May 16, 2015
- Felicity Anderson Quilts 18 May 15, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Red Table Cloth and Runner May 13, 2015
- Orphan Bookshelf May 12, 2015
- Antique Meat Safe May 12, 2015
- Maudie’s Kitchen Dresser May 3, 2015
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
Tag Archives: Sunflowers
In this series the mushrooms have been genetically modified to be as tall as sunflowers, or the sunflowers have been miniaturized. In the real world that would take some competent scientists … Another very different result could be achieved by … Continue reading
With a limited selection of block designs there is a seemingly infinite number of possible ways to arrange them.
Here in the southern parts of Australia this time of the year things are green, and about to have patches of bright yellow canola in paddocks, and clumps of golden wattle (acacia) on shrubs and trees in gardens and in … Continue reading