Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Floral Wedding 28 May 28, 2016
- After Pompeii 45 May 27, 2016
- Wedding Fans OP 40 May 26, 2016
- Logs on Point in Purple 21,22, 23, 24, 25 May 25, 2016
- EQ 4s OP 14 May 24, 2016
- 10 Plus Mods OP 1 May 23, 2016
- EQ Album Revisited 4, 5 May 22, 2016
- Textile Inspirations 12 May 21, 2016
- Birds and Bees 1 May 20, 2016
- Garden Festival 5 May 19, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: Sunflowers
In this series the mushrooms have been genetically modified to be as tall as sunflowers, or the sunflowers have been miniaturized. In the real world that would take some competent scientists … Another very different result could be achieved by … Continue reading
With a limited selection of block designs there is a seemingly infinite number of possible ways to arrange them.
Here in the southern parts of Australia this time of the year things are green, and about to have patches of bright yellow canola in paddocks, and clumps of golden wattle (acacia) on shrubs and trees in gardens and in … Continue reading