Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Log Heap 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 November 25, 2015
- EQ Album Revisited 2 November 24, 2015
- Annie Clover Quilted 1 November 23, 2015
- Pieced Patched and Pretty Too 2 and 3 November 22, 2015
- Q and A Fine Iron Lace 4 and 5 November 21, 2015
- Hi 5s 46 November 20, 2015
- Ann’s Album OP 8 November 19, 2015
- Logs on Point 31, 32, 33, 34 and 35 November 18, 2015
- Dear, Dear, Dear, It’s Quilted 6 November 17, 2015
- Nan’s Nine Patches 22 November 16, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
- The man who kept a quilt for 70 years – BBC News October 18, 2015
- Double Wedding String of Beads August 6, 2015
- Curved Chimneys and Cornerstones August 5, 2015
- Tasselling for the Wassailing Season May 25, 2015
Tag Archives: String of Beads
Love it … and with the knowledge I have gained over the last week or so, I would use a zigzag machine stitch … or do buttonhole by hand. The quilt top which taught me this lesson should be bordered … Continue reading
Note to self … there is a good reason for adding a coloured binding to virtual quilts which have extensive areas of white background extending to the edge! The coloured beads look like they are floating on the screen! During … Continue reading
Like it very much! ******** Today is the last day I will be accepting comments for freebies, for tomorrow I will be sending freebies to all those who have left a comment on each virtual quilt. After Pompeii 41 … … Continue reading
The applique is minimal, but the quilt is anything but minimal. This is what I have in mind while building a collection of quilting pattern blocks … using part applique and part quilting to create what started as an applique … Continue reading
We had a long weekend here in South Australia, and there was a golf tournament to keep the man of the house out of the house for the three days. I spent a lot of the time he was gone … Continue reading
I think I just maybe a little obsessed with virtual quilting … I can see a lot of quilting patterns in that design. I have also learned over the last few weeks that Strings of Beads are very easy to … Continue reading
What I like most about String of Beads is the versatility of those little shapes … they can be used in so many ways to create designs, and not just in strings I was looking for some blocks to become quilting … Continue reading
A big piece of background fabric, and a lot of colorful scraps. One of my achievements this year was to redraw a lot of blocks in Electric Quilt. I started using EQ5 when I had a large collection of block … Continue reading
Just a thought, but this Christmas beading would look OK as the second quilt in a room with a Baltimore album quilt. I rather like this design!