Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Lovin’ Spoonful 11 April 27, 2015
- Quilting Thread and Beads 3 April 26, 2015
- Patched and Pieced 24 April 25, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 18 April 24, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders in Batik 15 April 23, 2015
- Black and Gold Log Cabin 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 22, 2015
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Tag Archives: String of Beads
Another petty one from a pretty series.
Yep, almost the same as yesterday … I opened up the project file again after I shared the design for the day, and played with the design, trying to get the corners to match. I eventually worked out that I … Continue reading
I am glad I don’t have to untangle this lot! I was dreaming about what could be done with String of Beads long before I had a computer program to draw them in and make them look pretty. I made … Continue reading
This project file is from before I came out of the closet as a virtual quilter, when I was drawing the blocks I had designed on paper into EQ. Designed is probably not the correct work as I drew lines … Continue reading
Yet another design using just one little shape … basically you can draw a heap of lines on a quilt top and place the shapes along the lines. I have only used scraps on the real items I have made … Continue reading
These designs are great for using up little scraps of fused fabric, and I have used a pieced background to use larger pieces of creamy prints … ideal scrap quilts. Giveaway today for one owner and operator of Electric Quilt … Continue reading
OK, time to give away a copy of the latest Quiltmaker Magazine, but sorry, only to an Aussie. On Page 32 there is a String of Beads design … which I lifted from one of the series of designs I … Continue reading
This design could have been from one of the String of Beads project folders!