Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Logs on Point in Purple 21,22, 23, 24, 25 May 25, 2016
- EQ 4s OP 14 May 24, 2016
- 10 Plus Mods OP 1 May 23, 2016
- EQ Album Revisited 4, 5 May 22, 2016
- Textile Inspirations 12 May 21, 2016
- Birds and Bees 1 May 20, 2016
- Garden Festival 5 May 19, 2016
- City Courthouse 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 May 18, 2016
- Autumn Daze Quilting 7 May 17, 2016
- Patched and Pieced 26 May 16, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: String of Beads
Love it. I fell in love with String of Beads soon after I discovered patchwork and quilting 30 years ago. Inspired by a black and white picture in a book I started scribbling strings of beads on scraps of paper … Continue reading
I like it. This is what can happen when you combine two old, familiar designs … and play. Every so often people ask me why I share a virtual quilt every day … the answer is simply that I may … Continue reading
Simple and elegant … love it. Love each of those borders every time I use them in a virtual design.
Neat and tidy … and space for quilting.
Love it! One of those designs which makes me wonder how I did that!
Love it … and with the knowledge I have gained over the last week or so, I would use a zigzag machine stitch … or do buttonhole by hand. The quilt top which taught me this lesson should be bordered … Continue reading
Note to self … there is a good reason for adding a coloured binding to virtual quilts which have extensive areas of white background extending to the edge! The coloured beads look like they are floating on the screen! During … Continue reading
Like it very much! ******** Today is the last day I will be accepting comments for freebies, for tomorrow I will be sending freebies to all those who have left a comment on each virtual quilt. After Pompeii 41 … … Continue reading