Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Tangled Irish Chain 30 May 6, 2016
- Tangled irish Chain Blues 29 May 5, 2016
- Irish Log Cabin 13, 14, 15, 16 May 4, 2016
- Burgoyne Surrounded by Irish 48 May 3, 2016
- Irish 9P 42 May 2, 2016
- Triple Irish Chain 17 May 1, 2016
- EQ 9x9s OP 14 April 30, 2016
- White Quilting 3 April 29, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 5 April 28, 2016
- Log Jam 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 April 27, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: Red and White
Another installment of 2 block quilts using a collection of nine patch blocks. Luckily Electric Quilt makes it quick and easy to try each block of a collection with each of the other blocks, and save the results. Some of … Continue reading
In a lot of other colourways I would describe this design as lacy. Lots of room for some lace like quilting designs too. Billie commented that it looks like beaded jewels … made using scraps of multicoloured fabrics it would … Continue reading
When I introduced Red and White quilts I gave you forewarning of the series which would grow out of the two colour quilt idea … and showed you this quilt with promise of more to come. The rules are subject … Continue reading