Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
- Toys 4 U Virtual Quilt 5005 April 17, 2015
- Aussie Animals Virtual Quilt 5004 April 17, 2015
- Posy Patch Virtual Quilt 5003 April 17, 2015
- Autumn Daze Virtual Quilt 5002 April 17, 2015
- 9 Patch ‘n’ Apps Virtual Quilt 5001 April 17, 2015
- After Pompeii 41 … Virtual Quilt 5,000! April 17, 2015
- EQ OP 25 April 16, 2015
- Less Logs in the Cabin 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 April 15, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Tag Archives: Quilter’s Retreat
Most of my Log Cabin quilt designs use blocks with four rounds of logs around the centre square. This series has just three logs. Even with just three rounds of logs I tried a Thick and Thin version of Courthouse … Continue reading
From a new series to an old one. Each of these designs use exactly the same blocks as my favourite Log Cabin variations, Barnraising. Just few twists and turns and you could have something just a little bit different. I … Continue reading
Last week I issued a challenge during the mid week Log Cabin Retreat … to see how many different ways you can use light and dark fabrics in the Chimney and Cornerstones block. I tried to sort my collection into … Continue reading
Not a lot I can say apart from … I love them, and they keep getting batter from top to bottom!
Love playing with this little blocks running all over the place! It is a bit like adding quilting lines before adding the wadding and backing fabric. Sometimes the most effective way to use the lines of little squares is to … Continue reading
Interesting. Like it! The third would make a striking wall hanging. Like the star which is hiding in there.
One day I was wondering how I would go about making a 7 inch Log Cabin block … and worked out that you could simply leave off one round of a 9 inch block … then had to see what … Continue reading
I thought there were supposed to be 6 days between Wednesdays, but I seem to have missed a few of those days lately. Long weekends don’t help me keep up with what day it is. (I had to correct a … Continue reading
I was reminded that today is the middle of the week when the garbage truck came past … otherwise there would not have been Log Cabin designs in the middle of the week. Just as well I remember what day … Continue reading