Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Quilting Thread and Beads 3 April 26, 2015
- Patched and Pieced 24 April 25, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 18 April 24, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders in Batik 15 April 23, 2015
- Black and Gold Log Cabin 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 22, 2015
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
- Toys 4 U Virtual Quilt 5005 April 17, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Tag Archives: Quilt
ANZAC DAY 2015 They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them. The … Continue reading
I love it.
Like it very much! ******** Today is the last day I will be accepting comments for freebies, for tomorrow I will be sending freebies to all those who have left a comment on each virtual quilt. After Pompeii 41 … … Continue reading
Not too sure if this is the back of a Log Cabin quilt, or a whole cloth quilt using Log Cabin patterns! I think the attraction of adding a third dimension to a quilt top is the most exciting part … Continue reading
This project file is a few months old … it got left on the shelf when I found more exciting things to virtually quilt. The most exciting thing was playing with the colour of the virtual quilting thread … and … Continue reading
I like it, but it could use a change of colour in the centre block.
Interesting! To me that means room for quilting. I have been sharing virtual quilt designs since September, 2008, and it is only in the last few months that I have really been designing virtual quilting patterns. I don’t think I … Continue reading
I am considering the colour options to make a real White on quilt, and wondering if I could use a variety of whites, or should I stick with just one. Plenty of time to think about it as there are … Continue reading