Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Sea Link Star Intro February 11, 2016
- Logs on the Road 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 February 10, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches Quilted 1, 2, 3 February 9, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches OP February 8, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches 1, 2 February 7, 2016
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
- Patchwork Jigsaw 1131 2 Flock of Blue Birds and 3 Flock of White Doves February 4, 2016
- Log Jam 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 February 3, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 1,1a February 2, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: On point
The blocks are on point, and the filler triangles around the edges are a block cut in half on the diagonal ….. creating a very interesting effect! I may have mentioned before that I love this series.
Seriously stunning! I am loving the contrast between this series and the EQ Album and EQ Album + series. Just placing the blocks on point would have created some interesting layouts. Changing the fabrics too …. whole new ball game.
Mmmm! I think I should have repeated the centre block somewhere. (It is the same as the block each side and above and below it, but the colouring makes it rather different.)