Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Fiddlebob Quilts 2 October 9, 2015
- Black and White Plus 23 October 8, 2015
- Log Cabin Baby Blocks 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 October 7, 2015
- Playing with Baby Blocks 1 October 6, 2015
- 9P Pretties 4 October 5, 2015
- Mexican Rose Quilt 5 October 4, 2015
- White Wedding 5 October 3, 2015
- White Quilting 1 October 2, 2015
- Ferns and Flora 1 and 2 October 1, 2015
- Log Cabin Leaf Central 6, 7, and 8 September 30, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
Tag Archives: On point
The blocks are on point, and the filler triangles around the edges are a block cut in half on the diagonal ….. creating a very interesting effect! I may have mentioned before that I love this series.
Seriously stunning! I am loving the contrast between this series and the EQ Album and EQ Album + series. Just placing the blocks on point would have created some interesting layouts. Changing the fabrics too …. whole new ball game.
Mmmm! I think I should have repeated the centre block somewhere. (It is the same as the block each side and above and below it, but the colouring makes it rather different.)