Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Floral Wedding OP 19 May 31, 2016
- After Pompeii OP 18 May 30, 2016
- Double Wedding Quilt 6 May 29, 2016
- Floral Wedding 28 May 28, 2016
- After Pompeii 45 May 27, 2016
- Wedding Fans OP 40 May 26, 2016
- Logs on Point in Purple 21,22, 23, 24, 25 May 25, 2016
- EQ 4s OP 14 May 24, 2016
- 10 Plus Mods OP 1 May 23, 2016
- EQ Album Revisited 4, 5 May 22, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: EQ on Point
I manage to make some very interesting designs in this series … something to do with the borders!
A touch of the twenties and thirties in that border. This series keeps producing designs which are very difficult to label, or describe to somebody without a picture! Don’t forget the Star Power give away … just a few days … Continue reading
Blocks from the Electric Quilt block library used on point. This design has been in the picture file on my computer for quite some time … waiting patiently until I noticed it and decided to use it. I am now … Continue reading
Wow! Looks impressive! (The quilt design and the link below.) https://www.facebook.com/virtualquilts So now you can keep up to date with virtual quilts via email by entering your email address at the link on the right via RSS in your choice … Continue reading
Love that border!
Mmmm! I think I should have repeated the centre block somewhere. (It is the same as the block each side and above and below it, but the colouring makes it rather different.)
The corner border block does some interesting things when you use it on point in the body of the quilt! Love the lightness of the border, but think I would like to insert a little bit of clearance before the … Continue reading
Almost looks like this is surrounded by two rows of teeth! Or is it two rows of mountains?
Someone asked how I got those pointy bits in the outer border. It might make more sense if you can see the seam lines, so here it is with the lines. EDIT ……. sorry, it makes real sense if you … Continue reading