Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Log on to Toys 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 December 2, 2015
- Christmas Bells 1 and 2 December 1, 2015
- Super 7s OP 14 November 30, 2015
- Bush Garlands 4 and 5 November 29, 2015
- Fig Jam 9 and 10 November 28, 2015
- Textile Inspirations 10 November 27, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 19 November 26, 2015
- Log Heap 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 November 25, 2015
- EQ Album Revisited 2 November 24, 2015
- Annie Clover Quilted 1 November 23, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
- The man who kept a quilt for 70 years – BBC News October 18, 2015
Tag Archives: Electric Quilt
I like it … it sparkles.
A lot of Aussie flowers are bright … … but we do have a lot of others which come in pretty pastels. These two designs are the last in a project file I opened while I was making a quilt … Continue reading
The colours of Australia, though in reality we have more red earth than the little scraps included in this design.
I have started counting virtual quilts in waiting, and it is going to take some time, as I keep finding things to play with, and some designs in waiting I had forgotten were there … including a heap of Patchwork … Continue reading
Take one block design, shake and stir … extract bits and pieces and arrange as desired. That, folks, is the nearest to a recipe you will find on this blog!
This series opened up a real big can of worms. The Mexican Rose block is in the Electric Quilt library. A simple cross design with an attractive centre. I started playing with the design by tipping it on point to … Continue reading
Love it. Love the contrast in the colours. Is it any wonder I love playing with virtual quilt designs? If only I could make them real as quickly as I can design them!
Very interesting … complete with space for quilting.
I like it … even if there is no room for quilting … well, apart from some filler. However, the back of the quilt would be interesting if all the pieces in the blocks are outlined. Also like the variation … Continue reading
Another one I like. Like the corner detail in the border. Ans of course, I like that there is space for quilting!