Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- EQ Album 53 June 30, 2015
- Quilting Thread and Beads 4 June 29, 2015
- White Wedding OP 2 June 28, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders 16 June 27, 2015
- Tangled Irish Chain 29 June 26, 2015
- Irish 9P 40 June 25, 2015
- Curved Cornerstones + 31, 32, 33, 34 and 35 June 24, 2015
- Black and White Plus 22 June 23, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 20 June 22, 2015
- Red and White Quilts 38 … with some quilting June 21, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
Tag Archives: Blocks on Point
Seriously stunning! I am loving the contrast between this series and the EQ Album and EQ Album + series. Just placing the blocks on point would have created some interesting layouts. Changing the fabrics too …. whole new ball game.
Mmmm! I think I should have repeated the centre block somewhere. (It is the same as the block each side and above and below it, but the colouring makes it rather different.)