Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Fig Jam 9 and 10 November 28, 2015
- Textile Inspirations 10 November 27, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 19 November 26, 2015
- Log Heap 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 November 25, 2015
- EQ Album Revisited 2 November 24, 2015
- Annie Clover Quilted 1 November 23, 2015
- Pieced Patched and Pretty Too 2 and 3 November 22, 2015
- Q and A Fine Iron Lace 4 and 5 November 21, 2015
- Hi 5s 46 November 20, 2015
- Ann’s Album OP 8 November 19, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
- The man who kept a quilt for 70 years – BBC News October 18, 2015
- Double Wedding String of Beads August 6, 2015
Tag Archives: Autumn Daze
My favourite series, and another favourite design from that series! Less blocks, and another favourite. Enjoy them … I think I will have a play in the Autumn Daze project file today and maybe create some more favourite designs!
Love autumn, love this series, love this quilt. Loved the weekend just over … what a wonderful mob we have as family and friends.
Dancing stars. Would be a good looking quilt on a bed, either patchwork and applique or a rich embroidered fabric. As always, I love this series.
This is for those in the northern hemisphere … their autumn, our spring. Nice quilt anytime of the year!
If there were enough hours in the day I wouldn’t mind making almost every design in this series of virtual quilts.
Simple arrangement of blocks with a lot of detail which would be lost in a complicated arrangement. By the time you read this I will be on the road in the red machine, planning to find my way home again … Continue reading
Autumn Daze are gone again … winter is well and truly arrived. Time to light the fire.
I think you know that I love this series, and this is not the exception to prove the rule!
Autumn days … favourite time of the year. Autumn Daze … favourite series of virtual quilts. (My favourites are subject to change, like the weather!)