Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- EQ Mods OP 4 April 28, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 11 April 27, 2015
- Quilting Thread and Beads 3 April 26, 2015
- Patched and Pieced 24 April 25, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 18 April 24, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders in Batik 15 April 23, 2015
- Black and Gold Log Cabin 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 22, 2015
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Tag Archives: Autumn Daze
Probably my favourite series of them all. Interesting colours, nice assortment of blocks, not too garish so would be easy to live for long periods of time, what is not to like?
Autumn days have arrived to the extent that the ugg boots have come out of storage, at least for the early mornings. I will be spending my waking days over the weekend sharing some words of wisdom, or maybe just … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I saved this design, and my first impression when I opened it up for a look was to delete it … boring. A second look and decided that it was well worth keeping. If you … Continue reading
I couldn’t resist having another play with this project file … now growing into a series which I will be able to use for many Christmas seasons ahead. Love this one! I think the virtual quilts here could be used … Continue reading
Probably my favourite series so I am including it in the lead up to Christmas because the colours fit well. That’s my excuse anyway! Perhaps I would replace the dusky pinks with a clearer red. Love this last one!
Nearly summer, but I can see nothing wrong with a touch of autumn in a virtual quilt.
After a feast of red and white quilts, most with just two fabrics, I think I need lots of colours, lots of fabrics for today’s virtual quilt.
Simple on point layout, gorgeous results. Amazing techniques are available now which were not available when I started quilting, and pretty much any block design can be made up using your favourite technique. That dainty block I have used … Continue reading
This would look lovely on a bed, or as a tiled floor! Two more favourite designs from my favourite series!
Blue is not my favourite colour, but this series is making it more attractive