Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- White Quilting 3 April 29, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 5 April 28, 2016
- Log Jam 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 April 27, 2016
- Applique Elegance 1 April 26, 2016
- Lovin’ Spoonful 22 April 25, 2016
- EQ 7 Playtime 6 April 24, 2016
- EQ Mexican Rose Quilt 6 April 23, 2016
- Blocks In Borders 6 April 22, 2016
- Quilted Border Beauties 4 April 21, 2016
- Log Applique Album 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 April 20, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: Applique
Tricky applique, simple quilting. Please note that the simple quilting would not go over the applique in any real quilt of mine … I would outline each applique shape in this design, and stop those simple lines at the outline.
Love it! The design elements may show up better with the pieces outlined, but I much prefer the design without them.
This will be a short series, unless I start playing in the project file again. I found it in the stash of spare project files and thought the few designs in there would be worth sharing, then put it … Continue reading
Love it! Today is ANZAC Day in Australia and New Zealand, the day we pay tribute to our military personnel … remembering the many who gave up their lives in combat. I have a collection of assorted cutlery rather than … Continue reading
This design was the result of me playing with my then brand new toy. I shared a few on the day … then added the project file to the stash. I even added some quilting on that first day. I … Continue reading
A block from the EQ library, with some modifications, and heavily quilted … virtually! I think there is room for something a little more exciting in the background quilting design … not too much, but something.
Five very similar pieced designs today … … but with some applique to add variety. I would love to see more Log Cabin quilts with applique added, using all light, or all dark blocks as a background for the applique. … Continue reading
I love fig jam, and this series. Will I ever make one of them … unlikely, and it wouldn’t be a quilt, but something for the kitchen if I did. I could perhaps print some of the designs, laminate them … Continue reading
Love it. I don’t use sashing in my virtual designs very often … perhaps I should do it more often.