Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Patricia’s Patches OP February 8, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches 1, 2 February 7, 2016
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
- Patchwork Jigsaw 1131 2 Flock of Blue Birds and 3 Flock of White Doves February 4, 2016
- Log Jam 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 February 3, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 1,1a February 2, 2016
- Dear, dear, It’s Quilted 7, 8 February 1, 2016
- Quilting at Eleven 6, 7, 8 January 31, 2016
- Autumn Daze Quilted 1, 2, 3, 4 January 30, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: Applique
New project file in EQ6 started with straight settings, but I soon decided I needed to try the block and fabric selections I had made on point. That worked out OK!
More playtime in EQ6 … sort of like going back to the future … no, that will happen when I go back to EQ7. A mixture of EQ6 Library blocks and some I drew up myself and added to My … Continue reading
More playtime with low contrast fabric choices, this time with more complex appliques with just a tiny contrast between the pieces. This is interesting … and if it was a real quilt it would be quite restful.
I am using more and more pieced block designs as quilting designs, and loving how they work with or without designs based on applique designs.. Not all quilting has to be curved lines … sometimes a pattern created with straight … Continue reading
Love it! Another find amongst the virtual vault containing project files … some too nice not to share!
Just how low can the contrast go ? Pretty low like this makes a very elegant quilt if the fabrics are chosen well. Not something I think will be suitable for our bedroom, but I love it anyway. Quilting on light … Continue reading
Another new series. Q’n’A is shorthand for Quilting and Applique. The Iron Lace refers to the inspiration for a large collection of designs based on the iron balustrades around many old buildings in Australia. I have taken photos of many … Continue reading
I thought I would just share whole cloth designs … … then I thought again. This project file has a mixture of pieced and applique designs for the quilt tops with their quilting designs, as well as some whole cloth … Continue reading
Some fiddly applique, but an interesting design. I am going to be away for a week, and probably no internet access. Will catch up with comments when I get back, unpack and the washing is done.