Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
- Toys 4 U Virtual Quilt 5005 April 17, 2015
- Aussie Animals Virtual Quilt 5004 April 17, 2015
- Posy Patch Virtual Quilt 5003 April 17, 2015
- Autumn Daze Virtual Quilt 5002 April 17, 2015
- 9 Patch ‘n’ Apps Virtual Quilt 5001 April 17, 2015
- After Pompeii 41 … Virtual Quilt 5,000! April 17, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Tag Archives: 9 Patch
For owners of Electric Quilt 7 … a project file containing the above design is yours for the asking. Leave a flattering comment … and bribes will be considered even though every commenter gets the prize.
Love it. Love the low contrast change in the background fabric, and the low contrast filler blocks in the corners. (The corner block designs could be used as just quilting motifs … using contrast threads for the motifs, and … Continue reading
More of the collection of ten 9 patch blocks plus two colour variations simply combined with each other. What I am hoping you will learn from this series is that there are a lot of 9 Patch blocks that are … Continue reading
Mmm … starry cross is a bit crowded, Better … now it has room to shine! Look closely and you can see faint lines between the pieces, and will be able to identify that the tiny 9 patch blocks are … Continue reading
Looks like summer has arrived, and the quilt on the line faded! It looks soft and cuddly … like an old and well loved quilt feels wrapped around you while it is keeping you warm. I like the very basic … Continue reading
Nearing the end of the series! I think I saved some of the boring bits to finish the series … but for me there is excitement. As soon as this series finishes I am going to select another … Continue reading
Lots of interesting things happening in the design above, but I don’t think I would be comfortable with so many points around the edge! Like this one!
I like it … in particular the washed out blocks around the outside which create not quite empty space. That not quite empty space has the advantage of some indication of a quilting design rather than just open space. … Continue reading
I have opened the cupboard which hold the Christmas decorations at bay for 10 months of the year … several times … this last week, but so far have managed to get the door shut before any have escaped. Now with … Continue reading