Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Patricia’s Patches OP February 8, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches 1, 2 February 7, 2016
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
- Patchwork Jigsaw 1131 2 Flock of Blue Birds and 3 Flock of White Doves February 4, 2016
- Log Jam 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 February 3, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 1,1a February 2, 2016
- Dear, dear, It’s Quilted 7, 8 February 1, 2016
- Quilting at Eleven 6, 7, 8 January 31, 2016
- Autumn Daze Quilted 1, 2, 3, 4 January 30, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Tag Archives: 9 Patch
Colourful! Interesting border effect is designed using Nine Patch and Shoo Fly blocks. A lot of seam lines could be eliminated if you made this using fabric yardage, but as it is drawn it could be made with carefully sorted … Continue reading
Very interesting! All done with some very basic Nine Patch blocks tipped on point. I love it, and I usually avoid spinning designs like the plague!
Another one I like lots! I particularly like the low contrast pieced blocks … there are enough seams there to make marking that area for quilting superfluous!
This is a reminder that it is the time if year when the contents of our hall cupboard start stirring. before too long they will start escaping, and the house will start looking like a magic cave.
Designed in EQ5, now saved in EQ7 with no changes. Still like it!
Love it. Love the contrast in the colours. Is it any wonder I love playing with virtual quilt designs? If only I could make them real as quickly as I can design them!
I like it!
Some piecing, some room for additional quilting … I like it.
I like it a lot.