Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- EQ Album Revisited 2 November 24, 2015
- Annie Clover Quilted 1 November 23, 2015
- Pieced Patched and Pretty Too 2 and 3 November 22, 2015
- Q and A Fine Iron Lace 4 and 5 November 21, 2015
- Hi 5s 46 November 20, 2015
- Ann’s Album OP 8 November 19, 2015
- Logs on Point 31, 32, 33, 34 and 35 November 18, 2015
- Dear, Dear, Dear, It’s Quilted 6 November 17, 2015
- Nan’s Nine Patches 22 November 16, 2015
- Red and White Quilts 40 November 15, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
- The man who kept a quilt for 70 years – BBC News October 18, 2015
- Double Wedding String of Beads August 6, 2015
- Curved Chimneys and Cornerstones August 5, 2015
- Tasselling for the Wassailing Season May 25, 2015
Tag Archives: 9 Patch
This is a reminder that it is the time if year when the contents of our hall cupboard start stirring. before too long they will start escaping, and the house will start looking like a magic cave.
Designed in EQ5, now saved in EQ7 with no changes. Still like it!
Love it. Love the contrast in the colours. Is it any wonder I love playing with virtual quilt designs? If only I could make them real as quickly as I can design them!
I like it!
Some piecing, some room for additional quilting … I like it.
I like it a lot.
I like playing with the ten blocks which appeared in the 2 block series which finished yesterday … but using more than two at a time. I think I would use white thread on the white background for the … Continue reading
I opened up this file yesterday to do some virtual quilting. However, because most of the designs have pieced blocks in every available space, there was little room for extra quilting lines to be added amongst all the seam lines. … Continue reading
That is an interesting star design, even of I do say so myself.