Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Lovin’ Spoonful 21 February 14, 2016
- EQ and Me 28 February 13, 2016
- Sea Link Star 1,2, 3 February 12, 2016
- Sea Link Star Intro February 11, 2016
- Logs on the Road 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 February 10, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches Quilted 1, 2, 3 February 9, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches OP February 8, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches 1, 2 February 7, 2016
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Quilt
How could I reisit sharing a design from a project file with lovin’ in the title today?
Back to EQ7 project files, though when I have time to play I am still going to EQ6, I want to see just what I was missing when it was the best I had. I do know that I can … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I asked if visitors could pick the thing which remained the same in all five of the designs I shared that day, apart from the fabrics. Visitors found some things which escaped my inspection of the designs, … Continue reading
First thing I learned is that as it is harder to draw applique in EQ6, which means the applique designs don’t work quite as well as quilting lines … I may have the patience of a quilter but I don’t have … Continue reading
New project file in EQ6 started with straight settings, but I soon decided I needed to try the block and fabric selections I had made on point. That worked out OK!
More playtime in EQ6 … sort of like going back to the future … no, that will happen when I go back to EQ7. A mixture of EQ6 Library blocks and some I drew up myself and added to My … Continue reading
We left home for a week recently, and the only time I turned on the computer I played in EQ6. I selected blocks from My Library, changed some of them and started playing. Several project files later I started this … Continue reading