Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Quilting Thread and Beads 3 April 26, 2015
- Patched and Pieced 24 April 25, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 18 April 24, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders in Batik 15 April 23, 2015
- Black and Gold Log Cabin 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 22, 2015
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
- Toys 4 U Virtual Quilt 5005 April 17, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Quilt
I couldn’t resist playing with a new collection of blocks I added to my Electric Quilt library yesterday, so once I had them sorted, I played. Now can’t wait to share the first couple. I think I prefer the first … Continue reading
Last week I was given an old spoon. As soon as the man about my house saw he it said it looked more like a shovel than a spoon! History is unknown, but it looks like a commemorative spoon rather … Continue reading
Bonus for today! Kathy Mathews has virtually interviewed me and has written an article based on that interview. Go have a look. You just might see another quilt design from this series, and maybe even a real quilt I made … Continue reading
I like it … only room for background quilting though!
So interesting the cat has gone to sleep!
Like it! Like the idea of using partial applique blocks to create borders and lines, and using different background colours in parts of pieced blocks for more special effects. Like the idea of playing with all sorts of ideas … Continue reading
If you have pencil, paper, ruler, and either a set square or a compass you can draft pretty much any block you can imagine. Hopefully you have some basic geometry skills from primary school to draw the basic square. It … Continue reading
One day I was playing with Custom sets … … and decided to share the design rather than just delete the project file. I think i would like this better turned upside down, so there is today’s exercise regime sorted out … Continue reading
I loved the almost white on gold, but had to try it on some other colours too. It wasn’t until I went to dark fabrics that I found some I liked as much as the gold. So here are three … Continue reading