Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Patricia’s Patches Quilted 1, 2, 3 February 9, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches OP February 8, 2016
- Patricia’s Patches 1, 2 February 7, 2016
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
- Patchwork Jigsaw 1131 2 Flock of Blue Birds and 3 Flock of White Doves February 4, 2016
- Log Jam 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 February 3, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 1,1a February 2, 2016
- Dear, dear, It’s Quilted 7, 8 February 1, 2016
- Quilting at Eleven 6, 7, 8 January 31, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Pieced and Applique Quilt
First thing I learned is that as it is harder to draw applique in EQ6, which means the applique designs don’t work quite as well as quilting lines … I may have the patience of a quilter but I don’t have … Continue reading
New project file in EQ6 started with straight settings, but I soon decided I needed to try the block and fabric selections I had made on point. That worked out OK!
More playtime in EQ6 … sort of like going back to the future … no, that will happen when I go back to EQ7. A mixture of EQ6 Library blocks and some I drew up myself and added to My … Continue reading
I thought I would just share whole cloth designs … … then I thought again. This project file has a mixture of pieced and applique designs for the quilt tops with their quilting designs, as well as some whole cloth … Continue reading
This series was started a long time ago … way before I became the Virtual Quilter …. when I was playing with pieced blocks but trying to make them look more like applique. I don’t think that part of the … Continue reading
Interesting. In the next few days I will be busy pulling stuff out of my sewing room … I have discovered that there was an old cupboard under a pile of paint, and now that I have found it, I … Continue reading
Love this one … those ghost blocks fill in space which otherwise would require a quilting design … and I would use them as the quilting design anyway. The second one does have some space for quilting to shine, and … Continue reading
Not often I use just one block design in the centre panel of a design … but with this one I then went overboard with the border design. Patchworkmaniac has alternated just two blocks to create stunning design. Just goes … Continue reading
I was wondering what had happened to the cat!
I like it!