Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Quilting Thread and Beads 3 April 26, 2015
- Patched and Pieced 24 April 25, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 18 April 24, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders in Batik 15 April 23, 2015
- Black and Gold Log Cabin 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 22, 2015
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
- Toys 4 U Virtual Quilt 5005 April 17, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Pieced and Applique Quilt
Love this one … those ghost blocks fill in space which otherwise would require a quilting design … and I would use them as the quilting design anyway. The second one does have some space for quilting to shine, and … Continue reading
Not often I use just one block design in the centre panel of a design … but with this one I then went overboard with the border design. Patchworkmaniac has alternated just two blocks to create stunning design. Just goes … Continue reading
I was wondering what had happened to the cat!
I like it!
Some basic Nine Patch blocks with some added applique. Big enough for a queen size bed if you use 12 inch blocks, a throw quilt if you use 9 inch blocks. Probably not a suitable design for anything smaller … … Continue reading
Very interesting. I seem to be playing with dark backgrounds quite a bit. Love how the lighter and brighter colours get a whole new life against the dark.
Are those subdued shapes applique or just a quilting design? Could be both, or either.
Make a big block, add a small border, then add two borders created using block designs. Why didn’t I think of that before!
I like it! This series has grown … to about twenty virtual designs, plus another three project files! One has more blocks, one has them on point, one has a big block in the centre surrounded by smaller blocks. I even … Continue reading