Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Bush Garlands 4 and 5 November 29, 2015
- Fig Jam 9 and 10 November 28, 2015
- Textile Inspirations 10 November 27, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 19 November 26, 2015
- Log Heap 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 November 25, 2015
- EQ Album Revisited 2 November 24, 2015
- Annie Clover Quilted 1 November 23, 2015
- Pieced Patched and Pretty Too 2 and 3 November 22, 2015
- Q and A Fine Iron Lace 4 and 5 November 21, 2015
- Hi 5s 46 November 20, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
- The man who kept a quilt for 70 years – BBC News October 18, 2015
- Double Wedding String of Beads August 6, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Pieced and Applique Quilt
Interesting. In the next few days I will be busy pulling stuff out of my sewing room … I have discovered that there was an old cupboard under a pile of paint, and now that I have found it, I … Continue reading
Love this one … those ghost blocks fill in space which otherwise would require a quilting design … and I would use them as the quilting design anyway. The second one does have some space for quilting to shine, and … Continue reading
Not often I use just one block design in the centre panel of a design … but with this one I then went overboard with the border design. Patchworkmaniac has alternated just two blocks to create stunning design. Just goes … Continue reading
I was wondering what had happened to the cat!
I like it!
Some basic Nine Patch blocks with some added applique. Big enough for a queen size bed if you use 12 inch blocks, a throw quilt if you use 9 inch blocks. Probably not a suitable design for anything smaller … … Continue reading
Very interesting. I seem to be playing with dark backgrounds quite a bit. Love how the lighter and brighter colours get a whole new life against the dark.
Are those subdued shapes applique or just a quilting design? Could be both, or either.
Make a big block, add a small border, then add two borders created using block designs. Why didn’t I think of that before!