Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Fig Jam 9 and 10 November 28, 2015
- Textile Inspirations 10 November 27, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 19 November 26, 2015
- Log Heap 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 November 25, 2015
- EQ Album Revisited 2 November 24, 2015
- Annie Clover Quilted 1 November 23, 2015
- Pieced Patched and Pretty Too 2 and 3 November 22, 2015
- Q and A Fine Iron Lace 4 and 5 November 21, 2015
- Hi 5s 46 November 20, 2015
- Ann’s Album OP 8 November 19, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
- The man who kept a quilt for 70 years – BBC News October 18, 2015
- Double Wedding String of Beads August 6, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Mid Week Retreat
This project file has been lurking in the deep since I first started playing with Log cabin designs to share. It is one of several which have over 200 designs saved, and I think it is about time I started … Continue reading
I should play with more designs set on point. Setting Log Cabin blocks on point makes all sorts of interesting things happen .. including the Prairie Point effect around the one above … … and the curved Prairie Point around … Continue reading
Some of those Log Cabin blocks can be decorated with a little bit of applique. Turns a nice quilt design into a stunning quilt design. Even little changes make a difference to the overall design. Even just adding the corners the … Continue reading
Love the first one! Second one OK. Love the third. Like the fourth a lot. Like the last … love this series.
Oops! Forgot to add the last three scheduled posts to cover our holiday … and didn’t check what was happening while we were away! Some interesting designs … should have been hard to overlook!
Another way to use Baby Blocks. Start with a diamond, add strips on all sides, just like Log Cabin, but with the angles changed. Interesting results … like the floating points around the outside. Start with a triangle, and add … Continue reading
I like this series … I can almost believe there are leaves falling from trees any time of year. Most of the native trees in Australia are not deciduous, but the European trees here are just about fully covered with … Continue reading
Interesting! I think I have managed to get back on schedule … well, if today is the middle of the week. Much more ordinary than the first one! Not too sure about the one above. Nice one. Finally, another … Continue reading
Blue is probably my least favourite colour, but I like this series … it always looks warm, which is something I like real quilts to be. The winter which has just ended here in Australia has been cold, and the … Continue reading