Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
- Toys 4 U Virtual Quilt 5005 April 17, 2015
- Aussie Animals Virtual Quilt 5004 April 17, 2015
- Posy Patch Virtual Quilt 5003 April 17, 2015
- Autumn Daze Virtual Quilt 5002 April 17, 2015
- 9 Patch ‘n’ Apps Virtual Quilt 5001 April 17, 2015
- After Pompeii 41 … Virtual Quilt 5,000! April 17, 2015
- EQ OP 25 April 16, 2015
- Less Logs in the Cabin 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 April 15, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Log Cabin Quilts
Most of my Log Cabin quilt designs use blocks with four rounds of logs around the centre square. This series has just three logs. Even with just three rounds of logs I tried a Thick and Thin version of Courthouse … Continue reading
Some bright and rather different quilt designs … made with variations of the Log Cabin block. Simple construction using all squares and rectangles, but rather complex looking designs. Once I got over the feeling that I had to make every … Continue reading
I wondered a couple of days ago how many weekends I could fit into a week … well, it is mid-week, and in theory there is time for another one before the week ends, but chances are it is going … Continue reading
I like that first one! Interesting. Much more interesting! Another very interesting one. Love the last one! Be warned … there are over 500 designs in this project file!
Each of the designs here may have some artistic merit for using them on any given day. Forgetting the artistic bit, on a more practical level they could just be the perfect way to use up just so many … Continue reading
This collection is dedicated to those who have been confined to their cabins during a long cold winter … while we occasionally roasted under a midday sun. Log Cabin blocks with spring flowers used in the quilting designs I … Continue reading
How come the middle of the week rolls around much quicker than the weekend? At least it is a chance to show off some designs featuring Log Cabin block variations! In this series I have tried very hard to keep … Continue reading
Different. Very different. And two which are rather ordinary by comparison … … but I like them.
Love the first … … love the second … … the third is OK … … love the fourth … … but the fifth is my favourite! I think I might play with some quilting designs for Log Cabin quilts … Continue reading