Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
- Patchwork Jigsaw 1131 2 Flock of Blue Birds and 3 Flock of White Doves February 4, 2016
- Log Jam 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 February 3, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 1,1a February 2, 2016
- Dear, dear, It’s Quilted 7, 8 February 1, 2016
- Quilting at Eleven 6, 7, 8 January 31, 2016
- Autumn Daze Quilted 1, 2, 3, 4 January 30, 2016
- Ten Plus Mods 3 January 29, 2016
- Beads Again 1 January 28, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: EQ on Point
The cat tells me this one is very interesting. Smart cat.
I rather like those little bits of lattice poking there points into the design. The cat has placed himself very carefully to avoid the points! The second one is even more pointed! By the way, the rather cryptic title … Continue reading
Interesting. Also interesting. This series is to be retired … there are no more designs in the project file, and for once I haven’t felt compelled to play with the blocks again! (I am feeling all emotional … not … Continue reading
The title looks like code, but it says a lot … Electric Quilt blocks tipped on point to create the 30th design in a series. Interesting! Specially the border. Are you sitting comfortably? I have a new office chair … Continue reading
This is how yesterday’s quilt looks like with the seam lines. The seam lines are not quite as bad as I thought they might be, and with a print on the background fabric which gives enough texture to hide the … Continue reading
I love designing my own blocks, but this series is a reminder that I can do some interesting designs with the blocks which are right there in the Electric Quilt block library.
A series using blocks direct from the Electric Quilt block library, including some border designs.
I manage to make some very interesting designs in this series … something to do with the borders!
Not a very descriptive title! Translated it means that all the blocks are from the Electric Quilt libraries, they are set on point, and this is the twenty-seventh design in the project file. I am more impressed with the picture!