Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- EQ Mods OP 4 April 28, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 11 April 27, 2015
- Quilting Thread and Beads 3 April 26, 2015
- Patched and Pieced 24 April 25, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 18 April 24, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders in Batik 15 April 23, 2015
- Black and Gold Log Cabin 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 22, 2015
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: EQ on Point
The cat tells me this one is very interesting. Smart cat.
I rather like those little bits of lattice poking there points into the design. The cat has placed himself very carefully to avoid the points! The second one is even more pointed! By the way, the rather cryptic title … Continue reading
Interesting. Also interesting. This series is to be retired … there are no more designs in the project file, and for once I haven’t felt compelled to play with the blocks again! (I am feeling all emotional … not … Continue reading
The title looks like code, but it says a lot … Electric Quilt blocks tipped on point to create the 30th design in a series. Interesting! Specially the border. Are you sitting comfortably? I have a new office chair … Continue reading
This is how yesterday’s quilt looks like with the seam lines. The seam lines are not quite as bad as I thought they might be, and with a print on the background fabric which gives enough texture to hide the … Continue reading
I love designing my own blocks, but this series is a reminder that I can do some interesting designs with the blocks which are right there in the Electric Quilt block library.
A series using blocks direct from the Electric Quilt block library, including some border designs.
I manage to make some very interesting designs in this series … something to do with the borders!
Not a very descriptive title! Translated it means that all the blocks are from the Electric Quilt libraries, they are set on point, and this is the twenty-seventh design in the project file. I am more impressed with the picture!