Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Patched and Pieced 24 April 25, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 18 April 24, 2015
- Beaded Blocks and Borders in Batik 15 April 23, 2015
- Black and Gold Log Cabin 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 22, 2015
- Patch Play Quilted 1 and 2 April 21, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 13 April 20, 2015
- Wedding Fans OP 39 April 19, 2015
- White on Colour 2 April 18, 2015
- Toys 4 U Virtual Quilt 5005 April 17, 2015
- Aussie Animals Virtual Quilt 5004 April 17, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Hanging Cards January 20, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Modified EQ Blocks
Simple and structured. I like it. I would not want the quilting to change this design, which means I would outline the coloured pieces in both pieced and applique blocks, and use a simple filler on the background colour. Straight or … Continue reading
I am teaching an Electric Quilt class for beginners this weekend. This project file will be one I will use in demonstrating how I learned to draft blocks … by playing with the shapes in blocks from the EQ block … Continue reading
Some days I should not be in charge of naming rights for quilts … the day I started this series was one of them! I like the quilt though!
Another series with a rather boring title, but a lot of fun to play with. I selected blocks from the Electric Quilt library, then I modified them to fit in the designs as I wanted them too. In this particular … Continue reading
I set everything up yesterday to make today’s choice of virtual quilt quick and easy. So this morning I found a project file with a sampler ready to add some virtual designs and I started playing. The colour scheme is … Continue reading
I like the fence effect … must expand the number of blocks in this series so I can play with that idea some more!
Blocks were selected from the EQ library and then modified. Modifying blocks is a great way to start learning how to use the drawing tools in Electric Quilt.
I had forgotten about this project file using blocks from the Electric Quilt library with a few modifications. I have never been good at following what everyone else does, and EQ makes it so easy to twist and turn bits … Continue reading
I selected some blocks from the EQ Block Library and modified some of them. Created a virtual quilt using blocks I hadn’t modified. Thought it looked a bit busy. Modified one of the blocks. Now I am much happier with … Continue reading