Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Patricia’s Patches 1, 2 February 7, 2016
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
- Patchwork Jigsaw 1131 2 Flock of Blue Birds and 3 Flock of White Doves February 4, 2016
- Log Jam 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 February 3, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 1,1a February 2, 2016
- Dear, dear, It’s Quilted 7, 8 February 1, 2016
- Quilting at Eleven 6, 7, 8 January 31, 2016
- Autumn Daze Quilted 1, 2, 3, 4 January 30, 2016
- Ten Plus Mods 3 January 29, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Modified EQ Blocks
The colours of Australia, though in reality we have more red earth than the little scraps included in this design.
This series opened up a real big can of worms. The Mexican Rose block is in the Electric Quilt library. A simple cross design with an attractive centre. I started playing with the design by tipping it on point to … Continue reading
Interesting. Until the middle of next week I am going to share designs using blocks from the EQ library, some like the one above, also using blocks which I have altered. In real life, when I am not doing the … Continue reading
Simple and structured. I like it. I would not want the quilting to change this design, which means I would outline the coloured pieces in both pieced and applique blocks, and use a simple filler on the background colour. Straight or … Continue reading
I am teaching an Electric Quilt class for beginners this weekend. This project file will be one I will use in demonstrating how I learned to draft blocks … by playing with the shapes in blocks from the EQ block … Continue reading
Some days I should not be in charge of naming rights for quilts … the day I started this series was one of them! I like the quilt though!
Another series with a rather boring title, but a lot of fun to play with. I selected blocks from the Electric Quilt library, then I modified them to fit in the designs as I wanted them too. In this particular … Continue reading
I set everything up yesterday to make today’s choice of virtual quilt quick and easy. So this morning I found a project file with a sampler ready to add some virtual designs and I started playing. The colour scheme is … Continue reading
I like the fence effect … must expand the number of blocks in this series so I can play with that idea some more!
Blocks were selected from the EQ library and then modified. Modifying blocks is a great way to start learning how to use the drawing tools in Electric Quilt.