Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Floral Wedding 28 May 28, 2016
- After Pompeii 45 May 27, 2016
- Wedding Fans OP 40 May 26, 2016
- Logs on Point in Purple 21,22, 23, 24, 25 May 25, 2016
- EQ 4s OP 14 May 24, 2016
- 10 Plus Mods OP 1 May 23, 2016
- EQ Album Revisited 4, 5 May 22, 2016
- Textile Inspirations 12 May 21, 2016
- Birds and Bees 1 May 20, 2016
- Garden Festival 5 May 19, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Back to Basics
Basic blocks from the Electric Quilt library, basic colour scheme of primary colours on dark background … the result not so basic!
Bright and simple, but anything but ordinary.
Nothing like a bright start to the week!
I am taking a break from football colours today … back to some basic bright colours. These two would make quite a splash of colour in a bedroom.
Love it, even though it is way brighter than something I would make for my home. Spot the mistake?
I think this would work in a small scale for a wall hanging and larger for a lap quilt … and even larger to go on a bed.