Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Super 7s OP 12 May 5, 2015
- Five Patch Fragments 9 May 4, 2015
- Textile Inspirations 9 May 3, 2015
- Border Beauties 30 May 2, 2015
- My 8 x 8 Blocks 39 May 1, 2015
- Penny’s Patch Play 5 April 30, 2015
- Log Cabin, Leaf Central 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 April 29, 2015
- EQ Mods OP 4 April 28, 2015
- Lovin’ Spoonful 11 April 27, 2015
- Quilting Thread and Beads 3 April 26, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Maudie’s Kitchen Dresser May 3, 2015
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
- Bear Back Christmas January 21, 2015
- Down Under Quilts Tree Trims January 20, 2015
- Christmas Card Tree Trims January 20, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Back to Basics
Basic blocks from the Electric Quilt library, basic colour scheme of primary colours on dark background … the result not so basic!
Bright and simple, but anything but ordinary.
Nothing like a bright start to the week!
I am taking a break from football colours today … back to some basic bright colours. These two would make quite a splash of colour in a bedroom.
Love it, even though it is way brighter than something I would make for my home. Spot the mistake?
I think this would work in a small scale for a wall hanging and larger for a lap quilt … and even larger to go on a bed.