Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- White onWhite Gold 6 May 24, 2015
- Dear, Dear, It’s Quilted 1, 2, 3 and 4 May 23, 2015
- Dear Dear Dear 28 May 22, 2015
- Stained Glass Early Project 14 May 21, 2015
- Logs on Point 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 May 20, 2015
- Annie Clover and Pieces 19 May 19, 2015
- 9 Patch ‘n’ Apps OP 6 May 18, 2015
- EQ Album 52 May 17, 2015
- EQ 9x9s 70 and 71 May 16, 2015
- Felicity Anderson Quilts 18 May 15, 2015
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Red Table Cloth and Runner May 13, 2015
- Orphan Bookshelf May 12, 2015
- Antique Meat Safe May 12, 2015
- Maudie’s Kitchen Dresser May 3, 2015
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal February 13, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Applique
Love it. I would quilt this very simply … outline the applique shapes about an eigth of an inch outside the edges so the applique pops up a little above tha background, with small cross hatching, thread matching the background. I … Continue reading
Love this design. I made a big mistake when I made a real quilt from this series way back in 2007 … I made it as a sample, pattern project or class project ,,, not for a bed. It is … Continue reading
I like it!
This is the first series where I have designed the blocks and quilting patterns for quilt designs using those blocks right from the start, but I still added a slight variation to one quilting design before I was happy to … Continue reading
I like it! I am trying to avoid playing with project files which haven’t been virtually quilted until I finish some that I have started. This one is very tempting. It would be interesting to see which UFO list is … Continue reading
I like it.
I like it, but it could use a change of colour in the centre block.
I am considering the colour options to make a real White on quilt, and wondering if I could use a variety of whites, or should I stick with just one. Plenty of time to think about it as there are … Continue reading
Final giveaway to celebrate reaching 5000 virtual quilt designs on this blog. Leave a comment and I will reply, and attached to the reply will be a PDF pattern for you to print and make into a real quilt. As … Continue reading
A real PDF pattern for a virtual quilt, which is a variation of a real quilt. Leave a comment within a week and a copy will be sent to your inbox within a few days.