Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- Brooksea Intro February 6, 2016
- EQ Dozen OP 45 February 5, 2016
- Patchwork Jigsaw 1131 2 Flock of Blue Birds and 3 Flock of White Doves February 4, 2016
- Log Jam 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 February 3, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 1,1a February 2, 2016
- Dear, dear, It’s Quilted 7, 8 February 1, 2016
- Quilting at Eleven 6, 7, 8 January 31, 2016
- Autumn Daze Quilted 1, 2, 3, 4 January 30, 2016
- Ten Plus Mods 3 January 29, 2016
- Beads Again 1 January 28, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Applique
More playtime with low contrast fabric choices, this time with more complex appliques with just a tiny contrast between the pieces. This is interesting … and if it was a real quilt it would be quite restful.
Just how low can the contrast go ? Pretty low like this makes a very elegant quilt if the fabrics are chosen well. Not something I think will be suitable for our bedroom, but I love it anyway. Quilting on light … Continue reading
Inspired by curtains, cushions, lounge chairs … basically anything covered with textiles within houses … with a strong arts and craft influence, but trying to simplify the applique a little. That last bit was sometimes forgotten totally while drawing the … Continue reading
Almost too sweet!
Not my usual style for my virtual designs, but it is a bit closer to some of the real quilts in my past. Some of the block designs were first drawn on paper … with real pencils even. There are … Continue reading
I like it! Must add the quilting layer to this project file and start playing with quilting designs. I am thinking simple curved lines with lots of boring filler.
Dainty. Now, would I make this design into a lightweight quilt for summer with no wadding, or with loads of warm wadding as it looks like ferns peeping out of the snow? The second one is definitely a summer quilt … Continue reading
Another favourite series … and one which will always be virtual quilts, though I might be tempted to make some smaller items … placemats or a table runner perhaps. Maybe some of the block or quilting designs could sneak into … Continue reading
Happy New Year! May it be the best one you could wish for. I am starting my virtual year with two designs from my favourite new series of the year just gone. Who would have thought that an old spoon … Continue reading