Copyright 2012 Judy ButcherAll words, pictures and diagrams on this site are covered by international copyright law. Please don't copy or pin anything on this site without permission. Sheesh, I can pin myself for real anytime!
- White Quilting 3 April 29, 2016
- A Whiter Shade on Antique Gold 5 April 28, 2016
- Log Jam 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 April 27, 2016
- Applique Elegance 1 April 26, 2016
- Lovin’ Spoonful 22 April 25, 2016
- EQ 7 Playtime 6 April 24, 2016
- EQ Mexican Rose Quilt 6 April 23, 2016
- Blocks In Borders 6 April 22, 2016
- Quilted Border Beauties 4 April 21, 2016
- Log Applique Album 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 April 20, 2016
I am a quilter who uses a computer program to design way more quilts than I could ever make in several lifetimes.
The quilts featured on this site have never been made. No stash has been harmed in the process.
This site is a chance to show the un-used and un-seen designs to others, and occasionally share designs by making some EQ6 project files available by email on request.
Please note that my only association with the Electric Quilt Company is as a very satisfied customer.
I prefer to be in a tag free zone and award free area. I am just happy to know you came for a look.
- Making Handmade Books: A Folded Multi-Page Book January 30, 2016
- Shady Pine November 30, 2015
- Tree Hangup November 28, 2015
- Christmas Characters in the Kitchen November 28, 2015
- The tears flowed – 1776, Heartache, Heritage and Happiness. | I am Pam Holland October 28, 2015
Virtual Quilter’s Pattern Place
Category Archives: Red and White in Reverse
What happens to the design above if the colours are reversed? One of many reasons why it is fun to play with design in Electric Quilt … I didn’t quite follow the plan exactly, but like it anyway! Have you … Continue reading
Yesterday this design went from red on white to white on red in one step. With exactly the same arrangement of blocks and just two fabrics there were some intermediate steps … during which I got a bit carried away … Continue reading
Red on white … White on red!
Always interesting to see what happens when you reverse colours in a design. Notice the one block I didn’t recolour. It has become a whole new design element. Not sure that it works well in this design, but could work … Continue reading
Let us extend to red and white weekend for one more day. Same set of blocks, same colours, and some very interesting results when the colours are reversed! Whatever design I share tomorrow will not be read and white! Mind … Continue reading
White with red contrast … … red with white contrast. I like them both! Today is one day in September … go Swannies.
White and red … … red and white. I like the red and white. Go Swans! And go Crows! And the other birds still represented in the Australian Football League Final Series, Hawks and Magpies. The colours for tonight’s game … Continue reading
I needed another red and white series to complete the week … haven’t got another … yet! I have an idea, and will have to find time to play! In the meantime here is another design with the two colours … Continue reading
Busy centre, less happening in the corners so there is somewhere for the eyes to rest. What does it look like with the colours reversed? If I was thinking about making either of these I would buy more white than … Continue reading