Found this project file tucked away in a folder of family folders … I don’t want to think about how I managed to save it there.
However, I think I have found the culprit … the Fig Thief started by stealing a fig in the first design, and moved on to a jar of jam, so I suspect he put the EQ project in the barrow with the loot!
Looks like he stole the fabric for the borders between the rows, and I was going to change the fabric but liked the lack of borders.
There are a few figs left on the tree in the garden, but I think they are running out of time to ripen up … it seems that winter has decided to get underway for this year. A friend gave us a spare rain gauge he had in his shed yesterday, and we just got it installed in time to measure 0.5mm of rain, though some of that was possibly a few drops left in there when I quickly gave it a wash!