Mmm! Looks like I used two different weight threads to virtually quilt this project file!
The quilting designs are all based on the collection of blocks I have used for the designs, but without the seam lines used to piece the block together. They are also without the background fillers I would use on open spaces, though in these designs there is probably enough quilting to hold the layers together without the need for fillers.
Now let me see if the next design has the same variation in the thread, or perhaps it is the virtual stitching!
I like the design, and the stitching and thread is all original to the project file, and would have been done in EQ7.
The quilting in the first was altered in EQ8 … interesting! Let’s try again …
I changed the ones around the outside … so the one of the quilting motifs was drawn with a different thread weight, which has a similar effect to using a different thread in the real world, so now I have something else to play with in my favourite toy box. I will have to find the virtual thread weight I like best on virtual quilts.