I spent a large amount of time since my last post playing with the new toy in my life.
I drew some applique and quilting designs, added some quilts to several folders, one of which dated back to EQ5, along with quite a few others. I also spent a bit of time browsing through some of the block libraries, and the fabric library too.
I am keeping EQ7 and EQ8 files in the same folders so I can see at a glance which ones have made the change. In theory this will stop me converting the same project files to EQ8 several times, something I have done with each upgrade since EQ5!
So far, I am liking what I see … and starting to become familiar with some of the changes!
Next play session will be the first EQ8 project file for sharing some virtual quilt designs with you here.