A couple of weeks ago I saw a glimpse of one of my virtual designs on my screen saver, which uses the picture files from this blog. I hadn’t seen that design, or the project file it came from for quite some time, so I went searching for it. Couldn’t find it.
Every few days I would search again, sometimes for just a minute, sometimes for ten minutes. Several weeks later I decided that maybe it might be an EQ6 file, not EQ7.
Found it, along with the file this design was in, and some others.
It will take a week to bring the collection of project files into the limelight again, and I don’t want to know how long since EQ7 became available, because the lost project files have been collecting virtual dust all that time!
By the way, the reclining chair now has the seat covered … with just 6 inches of unpicking done when it was almost finished, and I am blaming the owner of the chair, as he came into the sewing room as I was doing the last row of stitching. Considered adding a pin or two to the seat cover when I put it on the chair, but decided to be nice!
Just the arms to be covered now!