Ages ago I started on a long journey, trying to design a Baltimore style quilt for Australian conditions. I lost enthusiasm, or life just got in the way, until recently, when I stared playing in this project file again.
I did do an Australia Day variation too, but that wasn’t quite what the picture in my head was looking like.
Still a long way to go, but sooner or later, Australian icons will start appearing amongst the blocks … and eventually will take over the whole quilt!
Sounds like a plan, but I still have to get away from Baltimore before I can start on a long trip outback to Bourke. Hopefully it won’t be three years before I open the project file again.