Last Sunday I lost an afternoon playing in Electric Quilt.
The only thing which came out of it worth showing will develop into a series.
Here are the blocks I picked from the Block Library files.
Most of the pieced blocks are from the Electric Quilt 7 library.
Most of the applique blocks are from my library.
I played with a few blocks which I later rejected …. I didn’t think the flower arrangement was in scale with most of the other blocks, though it works OK in this one.
Not too bad in this one either, but the more designs I added to the project file the less I liked it in the mix.
I will show a couple more quilt designs from this series tomorrow, and sometime in the future I will start showing some designs done on point.